Informational Session: Election Application Workshop
October 20 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
In this informational session, you can learn about open Officer positions, learn effective practices for writing an application, and receive feedback on your application.
The following Officer positions are open for applications:
- Vice President
- Assistant Treasurer
- Assistant Secretary
- Diversity & Social Justice Chair
- Diversity & Social Justice Co-Chair
- Accessibility Co-Chair
- Virtual Events Co-Chair
- Student Representative (2 openings)
- Outreach Coordinator
Who Can Attend
Informational sessions are open to everyone. Please come learn more about the OWCA!
You can register for an informational session through the scheduling system below. Follow these steps:
- Select your time zone from the drop-down menu
- Click the “Register” button next to the event you’d like to attend
- Fill out the registration form and click “Complete Registration”
- Save your confirmation email to have the Zoom information or cancel your registration later. You can also respond to this email to contact the event organizers.
A reminder email will also be sent the day of the event.