We welcome members from all institutions and organizations as well as from all states and nations.
The OWCA offers memberships for students, professionals, and institutions. We aim to be transparent about our yearly budget.
|Membership Type||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years|
|Institutional (up to 49 sub-accounts)||$150||$295||$440|
*Students without funding can pay what they can for a 1-year membership, between $5 and $15.
Membership at No Charge
Per the OWCA’s Initial Action Steps Toward Anti-Racism, we offer 3-year memberships at no charge to any student or professional who identifies as a person of color.
We also offer 3-year institutional memberships at no charge to the following institutions:
- Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs)
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
- Tribal Colleges and Universities (TCUs)
- Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSIs)
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AAPISIs)
These options are available in Step 2 below when you add a membership to your account.
All OWCA members have the following benefits:
- Attend the annual OWCA virtual conference (no additional registration fees)
- Present at the OWCA virtual conference
- Browse all conference recordings/materials for 2-3 months after the conference ends
- Attend all OWCA webinars, reading clubs, and other small events
- Register for an OWCA mentoring group
- Volunteer for an OWCA committee
- Apply for positions on the Executive Board
- Vote in elections for the Executive Board
- Browse and be listed in the OWCA member directory
- Request a certificate of membership
- Mentoring groups
Ready to Become a Member?
You can become a member in 3 easy steps: