As of March 2021, the OWCA has implemented membership dues and expanded our member benefits. We welcome members from all online and on-site institutions and organizations as well as from all states and nations. Join us!
The OWCA offers memberships for students, professionals, and institutions. We aim to be transparent about our yearly budget.
|Membership Type||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years|
|Institutional (up to 49 sub-accounts)||$150||$300||$445|
*Students without funding can pay what they can for a 1-year membership, up to $15. A minimum of $5 is suggested.
If you are new to the OWCA, you can register for an account and become a member below. If you already have an OWCA account, please login to My Account to edit your membership.
OWCA membership dues include registration to our yearly virtual conference. All paid members can attend conference sessions and view session recordings.
All OWCA members can also:
- Vote in elections for the Executive Board
- Apply to serve on the Executive Board
- Volunteer for an OWCA committee
- Participate in the OWCA mentoring program
- Browse and be listed in the OWCA member directory
- Request a certificate of membership
Here are current opportunities for OWCA members: