The OWCA Executive Board hosts informational sessions 2-3 times a year (typically in March and October). In these sessions, you can meet current Board members, ask questions, and learn about:
- The structure of the OWCA
- Member dues and benefits
- Yearly objectives and action items
- Events and resources
- Committee volunteer opportunities
- Open positions on the Executive Board
Who Can Attend
Informational sessions are open to everyone. Please come learn more about the OWCA!
You can register for an informational session through the scheduling system below. Follow these steps:
- Select your time zone from the drop-down menu
- Click the “Register” button next to the event you’d like to attend
- Fill out the registration form and click “Complete Registration”
- Save your confirmation email to have the Zoom information or cancel your registration later. You can also respond to this email to contact the event organizers.
A reminder email will also be sent the day of the event.