- This event has passed.
OWCA SIG | Meet the Executive Board
October 29, 2020 @ 5:15 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
- Date: October 29, 2020, 5:15-6:00pm EST
- Presenters: Jenelle Dembsey, Sarah Prince, and Elle Tyson (OWCA Executive Board)
- Event: Listen. Learn. Lead.: An online event hosted by the International Writing Centers Association (IWCA)
This special interest group (SIG) will introduce the new Online Writing Centers Association, including (a) the association’s mission and 2021 goals, (b) opportunities for membership, and (c) options for committee work, board positions, and other ways to get involved. Attendees can meet the OWCA Executive Board and share ideas for resources and support.
Please register for this free event through the International Writing Center Association’s (IWCA) membership website. You do not need to be an active IWCA member to attend.
You can enter the OWCA SIG through the Zoom information below:
Join Zoom Meeting:
- Meeting ID: 955 0838 7027
One tap mobile
- +13017158592,,95508387027# US (Germantown)
- +13126266799,,95508387027# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aqcqVoRK8