2021 OWCA Conference
October 4 - October 9
The OWCA’s first annual virtual conference will take place asynchronously and synchronously around the theme of interdependence in the online writing center.
Deadlines and Conference Timeline
- Proposals due: May 22, 2021 (extended)
- Accepted presenters notified: June 21, 2021
- Presentation materials due: September 20, 2021
- Asynchronous sessions posted: October 4, 2021
- Synchronous sessions: October 4-9; exact times/days to be determined
Present at the Conference
Register for the Conference
To attend the OWCA conference, you must be a current student, professional, or institutional member of the OWCA.
If you are not currently an OWCA member, please join the OWCA to attend our conference.
If you signed up for a free membership between October 2020 and February 2021, please change your membership through My Account to receive conference access.