2021 OWCA Conference
October 4 - October 9
The OWCA’s first annual virtual conference will take place asynchronously and synchronously around the theme of interdependence in the online writing center.
Deadlines and Conference Timeline
- Proposals due: May 1, 2021
- Accepted presenters notified: June 21, 2021
- Presentation materials due: September 20, 2021
- Asynchronous sessions posted: October 4, 2021
- Synchronous sessions: October 4-9; exact times/days to be determined
Present at the Conference
Register for the Conference
To attend the OWCA conference, you must be a paying member of the OWCA. Membership dues include conference registration, access to all conference sessions, and access to the conference archive (in addition to other benefits).
If you are currently a free member of the OWCA, you can upgrade your membership through My Account to receive conference access.
If you are not currently an OWCA member, please join the OWCA to attend our conference.